WORLD OCEANS DAY VIRTUAL 5K/10K
ONLY FEW REMAIN
WHY CELEBRATE WORLD OCEANS DAY?
A healthy world ocean is critical to our survival. Every year, World Oceans Day provides a unique opportunity to honor, help protect, and conserve the world’s oceans. Oceans are very important:
- They generate most of the oxygen we breathe
- They help feed us
- They regulate our climate
- They clean the water we drink
- They offer a pharmacopoeia of medicines
- They provide limitless inspiration!
What is a Virtual Run? A virtual run can be done at any location and time during the open event date, simply choose your location then run/walk/jog/bike or even treadmill your 5K/10K at your pace. Submit your results and receive your medal.
5" Ocean Medal w/Bonus Charm